Hi, we have a house which is joint-owned by my mother and my aunt who is a NRI. I wanted to know the process where my aunt can give POA to my mother, so that my mother can sell it.


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • Your aunt can execute a power of attorney before the Indian Embasy in the country where she resides and thereafter forward such power of attorney to your mother and who in turn can then have such POA adjudicated and pay stamp duty thereon and further have the same notarise before a notary public.
      facebook twitter linkdin