How to and where to complain against Secretary & Chairman of Residential Co - Op Housing Society in Mumbai ?


Answered on March 11, 2018
  • share
  • Almost all complaints against Secretary and Chairman of a Residential Co-Op housing societies can be made before the concerned Deputy Registrar of the Co Op Hsg Societies.