I am an NRI and I own a flat in surat-gujarat. This flat was bought in 2003. I got a share certificate and an allotment letter. I also have the possession letter for this. We also got a loan from ICICI bank. During this we did not execute the sale deed. Now I wish to sell this property and the buyer is asking for a sale deed. What can I do in this situation?


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • Question is vague. As the same does not record from whom the flat has been acquired.
      facebook twitter linkdin

    Questation Overview