I have 5 cents of land and my brother has been using this to run his hollow brick business for the last 7 years. I recently got married and want to build my house on that property. Although, my brother is not willing to move out and let me have the property. I am a middle class person while my brother is rich and can use his resources. What can we do in this situation?


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • You can file a suit before a civil court to recover possesion of the land.
      facebook twitter linkdin