I have a few doubts regarding the transfer of property. There are some lands owned by my grandfather and some property owned by my father. My sister is married and my elder brother has passed away. I want to know if I can change this property in my mother's name and then later get a will that would transfer it to my name. Also, can this happen without my sister's name? Please suggest if this is possible.


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • If your grand father and father have died intestate, then all legal heirs would have a share in the estate left by them and you will not be able to get the properties transferred in the name of your mother, without the signatures of all such legal heirs.
      facebook twitter linkdin