I have a shop on ground floor and now society has decided to allot fixed parking space in front of my office which would block complete access to my shop and cause inconvenience to our staff and customers. Please Advice


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • You can approach the registrar of societies if resolution by the managing committte is not possible.
      facebook twitter linkdin