I have booked a flat in Andheri and the dealer has delayed the possession by 2 year, is there any legal step that I can take against the builder to get the possession?


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • You can file a suit for seeking possession of the flat or in the alternative approach the authority under RERA seeking compensation for delay in handing over possesion of the flat and also for possesion of the same.
      facebook twitter linkdin

    Questation Overview