I have two flats in goregaon that are only a km away from each other. I have moved from one to another recently and want my society paperwork to be sent to my new address, as I have rented out the old flat. But my society chariperson is not doing so. Can I do anything about this?


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • Unfortunately there is no such provision whereby one can insist society to deliver papers to members outside the premises of society. It would be better if you can make arrangement to get papers collected from the society every weeekly or fortnightly.
      facebook twitter linkdin