I need advise in dealing with the owner of a flat that I purchased recently as he is not signing the transfer documents when the full and final consideration has already been paid. He is asking for additional money for doing this. The sale deed is already registered. Please suggest.


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • You can file for specific perfomance of the Agreement of Sale i.e. Sale Deed. You can approach a Civil Court and seek directions against the owner to execute necessary documents for completing the transfer of the Flat in your favour.
      facebook twitter linkdin