I own an apartment in a township, but the land is still in the developer's name. The local municipality is asking me to pay the tax but issues receipt in joint name of me and developers. Is this legal?


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • Unless the land is transferred to your name and/or the name of organisation of partner owners, the receipts issued by the local municpality in the name of the Developer and yourself is perfectly legal.
      facebook twitter linkdin