If a part of the property area is encroached, can a society member ask for an incentive area for the same?


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • It depends upon the size and shape of the land & also the encroached area. One should always try to remove encroachment for the better planning however If it's not possible to remove it then encroached area is deducted from the plot area. in that case TDR and fungible compensatory FSI of encroach area will not be available for the construction.
      facebook twitter linkdin