My Father had bought 2 properties in jaipur. After my Father's death my elder brother has falsely transferred one of the properties on his name. I have been living with my family in the same property for 19 years now. My elder brother has not only disconnected the electricity but also he is asking me to leave the property. Please advice as to how can I claim my father's property as I have had the possession of the property for 19 years?


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • You can file a civil suit in a court of Competent jurisdiction on the basis of your title or on the basis of adverse possession.
      facebook twitter linkdin