My grand father had a plot, which he received as a gift and also has all the related documents required for ownership proof. How can we get this property as we aren't able to go to the location and what all documents do we require?


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • The question is vague, if you have the title documents and do not have physical possession of the property and the same is with someone else, then you will have to file a civil suit for possession of the property on the basis of your title documents.
      facebook twitter linkdin