My grandfather has a house of 101 square yards which he has distributed amongst his four sons. Since I am the only son to my deceased father, I wanted to know how can we claim for a share in the property? Please advise me on how to legally resolve this.


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • You can file a partition suit in connection with the share held by your father in the property in question and such suit can be filed in a court within whose jurisiction the property is located.
      facebook twitter linkdin