There was a probate from the Bombay high court that stated that my father's flat should be transferred to the trust that he has named. But this was not claimed and the property was transferred in my name as I am the only daughter of my late father and the trustee of the trust. I appealed to the deputy registrar to get this transferred in the name of the trust and it was passed as well. But the Man. committee is still not allowing this so I am holding the ownership being the trustee of the trust, is this allowed?


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • Question is vague and doesnt add up.
      facebook twitter linkdin