We are a family of 3 siblings and a mom, our dad passed away. Me and my one sister are married. We own a property that is a one storeyed building, now we wish to take a loan on the same and build another one for my unmarried sister. But the bank says that we cannot take the loan as my mom is above 65+ years of age. What is the procedure to transfer the house in my unmarried sister's name?


Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • You can transfer the house in favour of the sister by way of a Gift Deed.
      facebook twitter linkdin

    Questation Overview