Results for #grandmother

facebook twitter linkdin

display picture
Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • If your father's sister refuses to sign the trasnfer deed in favour of your mother, then you would have to file a suit claiming title to the proeprty on the ground that your father had alone paid for it and the name of your grand mother was added in the title deed merely for name sake.