Results for #involved

facebook twitter linkdin

display picture
Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • You can transfer your share to your wife by executing a gift deed. Further as the property is being gifted to wife (relative), there will be no tax liability under section 56 of the Income Tax Act. However stamp duty and registration charges needs to be paid in this case. If the gift deed is executed, any payment of rent received by your wife in respect of the said property will be clubbed in...
    (View more)