Results for #occupy

facebook twitter linkdin

display picture
Answered on November 09, 2017
  • share
  • If the property is acquired from your self earned income, then you can obtain an injunction from a civil court restraining your father etc., from dealing with your property or your share therein. If the property is acquired by the father from his income, then you cannot prevent him from dealing with the same.