Results for #residence

facebook twitter linkdin

display picture
Answered on December 04, 2017
  • share
  • Mumbai DCR Regulation 51(i) states: Apart from residential use,  Customary Home Occupation shall be permitted in buildings, premises or plots in a purely residential zone. 

    "Home occupation" is defined as customary home occupation other than conduct of eating or drinking place offering services to the general public customarily carried out by a member of the family residing on the premises with...

    (View more)